Sunday, November 26, 2006

Winter Apparel

I did have gloves, a thin pair and a heavier duty pair, Hailey. Screw nylons. You realize you contradict Kaeli in saying that I should wear jeans, which I did. I did have boots. My socks did not go over my jeans, and I had absolutely no snow going into my boots. Good boots, those, though not winter ones. My feet stayed perfectly dry. Toque unecessary as I had my hood up and tied, so my ears were perfectly fine. My nose was all right without said scarf, and both hat and scarf would have only served to irritate me.

Uh, how am I supposed to play? Kaeli, my brothers were doing the playing. Not me. I was being a good little girl and WORKING, and being HELPFUL! Tell you what, you come over here and do the shoveling, and I'll go play.

3 comments:

gabe said...

You poor poor child.

Aurum said...

Oh sorry. Glad your feet stade warm then. And if the scarf would irritate you, the never mind about it.

Kaeli said...

I didn't mean you should have been playing when you were supposed to be working. I meant that you should have proper winter apparel (NOT jeans, as those get wet and heavy and very uncomfortable) for those times when you are playing in snow. When finished shoveling the driveway or whatever, there should be piles of it somewhere. Play in it! Make a fort or a snowman or hit your brothers with snowballs or something! Have fun!