Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Knucklebone

My knuckle is red. Anyone want to guess why? Hm? Luke?

:) The book I've been waiting for is finally available. But I should get to reading more of the fourth book of the WoT series...but I like SoT ones too. Well...the fourth was a bit iffy and that's as much as I've read, but...*shrug*

I realized that my second last previous post was insanely long. It doesn't even fit on one page. And it's Verdana and it's on Tiny. *shakes head* I need a life. *laughs* But I have one. An okay one. Some parts are insanely good and other parts aren't, but I'll deal. :)

*yawn* I'm hungry. I want...sausage. With honey, maybe, depending on the sausage. No, I'll have farmer sausage. Yum.

Impatient people. *sniffs delicately* I'll post the picture, don't you worry. (Smiles & Blushes indeed. A flowery letter from a guy would be very very creepy. Have fun with the lighter, Luke.)

Hm, I don't think there are any black cats with blue eyes. Green or yellow, maybe, but....

4 comments:

Kaeli said...

Of course you have a life, Stephie. That's why your post was so long. And get that picture posted. I want to see it! I'm dying, here. Oh yeah. Can you bring the lighter to school? Maybe we can burn it down....PRETTY FLAMES!!!

Aurum said...

KAELI! NO ligthers are allowed at school, and no we can't burn it down, have you lost your mind? Anyway, now you've got me hungry Steph, that sounds good (the farmer sasage).

Anonymous said...

Hey, Not MY fault you didn't move your hand, I was just fanning you. I will have to bring you the fifth book and onwards, and those are all full size hard covers, heh. There are cats with blue eyes. They come in a pretty full spectrum. You have some pretty weird cravings for sitting in the library.

gabe said...

green and yellow eyes are pretty . I liked Kalei's idea. pretty.....................scary.........and very scarily beautiful in general.are you reading the Robert Joredan Wheel of Time books?