Thursday, November 09, 2006

Mozilla Firefox

Will have to try it, as these IBM lab computers do not give us authorization to install new devices, and unless I'm mistaken, it does not let me use my memory stick. Is there a proper term for those things? Very short post, this will be. I finished my cover letter and my resume the last time we were in here, therefore, I can use the computer with free reign of the Internet!

Well, no. Not really.

Just to verify this, as I am extremely dense and computer-illiterate compared to some people - Explorer, then, is a browser...along with Firefox, and Opera, and whatever else there is out there, right? Explorer is Microsoft's browser.

...

I am quite mistaken. I can use my memory stick on this computer and am waiting for Firefox to load.

It DOES take quite a while. It is loading...right?

6 comments:

Aurum said...

whats a firefox anyway?

Aurum said...

Hey Steph, you have a brother right? Is it possible he found out the link to your blog and posted under annonimus? I mean who would know better how you act in the morning then siblings and parents?

gabe said...

anonymous posted a comment on Hailey's blog to. Not brother.

gabe said...

of course, it could be a different anonymous.
also... if you ask someone if they are anonymous, they could say no, what with the whole meaning of anonymous, would that really be a lie?

Aurum said...

quote: anonymous posted a comment on Hailey's blog to. Not brother
Not quote: That was Steph. She said so her self in the next reply.

gabe said...

oops. steph herself said she has permament pms. Because of it, she decided to say it anonymously so she could be mean and say one of us did it. This way she would have a reason to torture us.