Thursday, November 23, 2006

Study Block

Band today was more of a study block since Mr. Joiner was at Comox, but only about half of the class (it seemed really small…) were working. Some people went to Starbucks with orders. Luke and then Vasya made use of a computer I’m sure they weren’t allowed on…and Vasya put on techno music. Hee. He said he’d burn a couple of copies and bring them to school…me happy. Because I like the music. Not sure if I ought to add a “Surprisingly enough” after that sentence, but…*shrug*

My friends were being incredibly dense. I’d thought Lindsay would have figured it out immediately. But she didn’t! The faith I put in her. *grumble*

Carol had the audacity to…

A quiz and a test tomorrow, and I should be studying, but I’m not. Again. *groan* Procrastinator that I am.

Do guys like FPS games for the blood and gore?! Is it really that appealing? The blood and gore, I mean. Bleh. *grimace* I can deal, I think, unless it’s extremely detailed graphics and a…gruesome death. That part would give me nightmares or something. Or…just make me really really really reluctant to venture downstairs where it’s dark.

Okay, no more looking at screenshots that Vasya and Luke and any other gamers decide to show you, Steph. *shudder*

Yes, Lindsay. Da-vid. I don’t mention very many other Davids, you know. I hardly think about Charlton – unless I see him I don’t remember he’s around. And Luke’s friend – Dave. So yes. It’s David, the only one I’ve mentioned? Yah. Good to know you aren’t completely clueless.

Kelly Clarkson good. Yup.

Just an incredibly random thing – I am a visual learner. Yeah…

Oh, ha! I got away with a kick at Luke that he didn’t get me back for! Grace took off with his driver’s license so I kicked him and ran. Luke was a bit torn between coming after me and going for Grace, but of course his license was by far more important, so I got away. For now. *beams* Ha ha. Dave is far nicer to Grace and me than he is to Luke. And it’s quite funny – Luke was trying to step on my toes (obviously, as a form of revenge for something I had done) and Mr. Williams came out and walked past and told Luke there were far more effective ways of flirting with a girl than stepping on her toes. Burn! But that happened twice. The second time, Luke was shaking Grace for whatever reason (he’s mean that way, yupyup) and Mr. Williams made a similar comment, substituting the shaking for stepping on toes. Ha ha ha. Double burn. :)

Where on earth could I find a plain black mask for a masquerade, assuming I wish to come in such? This keeping in mind that I hardly ever get to go out to places to buy clothes. Going to the mall is, in my eyes, a treat. Ha. Not that I buy much even then.

Okay, Kelly Clarkson is only good until about the sixth song or something.

…“Maneater”!

6 comments:

Kaeli said...

The mall? A treat? More like a punishment from hell. DEATH TO SHOPPING!!!! (ahem) It's not exactly my favourite thing to do, in case you didn't get that.

Congrats for getting away with the kick. I'm so proud of you.

Ignis said...

THAT SONG IS THE SOURCE OF ALL FREAKING EVIL!!!!!!!!!

Ahem.

Glad you kicked Luke. He deserves it. Especially after he made fun of my book ~glares at Luke~.

Anonymous said...

That was ALMOST a waste of an hour, I was glad that I even got SOME homework done, otherwise I would've been messed over for Chemistry. Oh and hey, it's me, Dave! Hooray!
You girls are pretty terrible to Luke ;)


...keep it up.....

Anonymous said...

jk guys, jk

gabe said...

Yes keep it up! That way we can all laugh at his demise.

Kaeli said...

Hehe. That would be fun. I still think watching Stephie kill him would be very entertaining.


(but I didn't say that......)