Thursday, November 16, 2006

Music Fest

Um – I’m feeling less than – happy – in a relatively normal level mood – and I have suspicions why, but there’s several options that may be individually causing it or altogether causing it. I’m not sure. It could be the music – it’s “Not Ready To Make Nice”, which doesn’t actually make much sense because it’s not depressing, but maybe it’s the sound. It’s a sort of un-happy country sound, and – I really don’t know.

Also I’ve been rereading romance stories I’ve saved off FP and that might be it.

And also another reason. Been reading something else and I’m feeling a bit jealous/envious…with what I guess is a perfectly legit reason, but…anyways, yeah. Obviously, since I didn’t state outright what that was, there’s no need to question, and…yeah.

I feel tired. I just want to curl up and sleep…and not think.

I should have at least two weeks left, why am I getting all depressed?

…Okay. Enough of that – this is typed in my room on my laptop so a period of time has passed…*time passing* *time passing* Tick tock. :)

I have compiled a number of songs that I have gotten off the internet and am going through them all. Pretty pleased to see that I can still sing some of them, those which I haven’t listened to in quite a long time. Should go through older songs more. I like Avril Lavigne’s “My Happy Ending”, preferably the radio-edit one.

Owww. I am doing my Socials notes on my laptop, so I have taken my laptop off my desk and am sitting on the floor (where I always do my homework), and I have alternated between sitting with my knees drawn up and computer balanced on top, legs stretched out with comp put in my lap, and sitting cross-legged. I must alternate, because my legs get stiff and very painful. Erg. Legs stretched out make the blood unable to get to my toes, for they are tingling. Ow, did I pull something?

Yeah, I am still calling them laptops and not notebooks.

They mentioned the Microsoft whatever-its-name-was thing, the iPod rival, on the news today. Were it not for…was it Luke and Company that mentioned it?...them I would have never heard of it until that night. Obviously, I don’t keep up with the news very much. I think the most TV I’ve actually watched in the past couple of months is a half-hour of America’s Next Top Model when I was “babysitting” that night a while ago.

Ouch. Since all my songs are at different volumes, I’ve been listening to them at one volume, except “Say Anything” just started playing very loudly, and…it’s the unedited version, so there’s there the words – please excuse the terms – “b*tch” and “sh*t” in it. Why can’t they just do the radio-edit versions the first time, really? “Thing” in replacement for the first and “tough” for the second one.

Yes, we’re all mature enough to handle that mentioning, right? I decided against writing the actual word out in case…in case I don’t really know what, but – yeah. So I had to instantly turn the volume down – erg, it’s still too loud. There we go. That’s better.

Ah, Nick Lachey. Screw stupid paparazzi stories, this is a good song. I don’t care about the singer. Pretty decent voice, too, that. I don’t actually prefer deep voices like Lindsay does – I like tenor.

My posterior is getting numb from constantly sitting on the floor for so long, as opposed to kneeling as I usually would if I weren’t using my laptop.

My toes are cold, but I am far too lazy to pull a pair of socks on. And my room is a mess. It’s pretty much at the point where I can’t stand it. I should finish my notes.

“You And Your Hand” (I think it’s actually written with “U”) – I am perfectly aware of what she is talking about, but I actually like the song because she’s not singing it in a – how say, sort of risqué manner but more to say that she disagrees with this – arg, this really isn’t making a whole lot of sense, really, but. Yeah…

Ooh. “Beautiful Day” by U2. First heard of the band via Clayton – he likes/liked it. That was back in grade seven, I think.

Dear goodness. My brother is in grade seven; I’m in grade ten.

Uh…maybe I should stop listening to “Every Time We Touch” for the while. Until I know why exactly I’m riding on the down side.


Luke, didn't you want your lighter back?

Oh, and the promised photo. My father only gave me two with which to work, and this was the better of the two. Except...it doesn't work and my dad has allowed me no more than ten minutes which is in no way enough to deal with emails and blog, let alone do anything else I need to do on the computer.

2 comments:

Aurum said...

Only ten minutes on the computer? Wow. Oh I love the song Not Ready To Make Nice by the Dixie Chicks. Did you know they've made a movie on them and what they said about President Bush, uhhuh, it's called Shut Up and Sing. It looks good.

Kaeli said...

Every Time We Touch by Cascada? I love that song. I like the slow version, too. Another good song: Goodbye Earl by the Dixie Chicks. Awesome song.

Luke is creepy.