Thursday, November 02, 2006

Reposting

...I am quite ticked off. Quite. I was in the library typing in my blog and I wrote a fair bit -

Microsoft Internet Explorer has, apparently, experienced a problem. Or an error. It freezes the Internet screen and I cannot solve my stuff, or copy it...

Blog - gone.

Grrrrrr......

Kaeli laughed at me. Angel indeed.

Oh, yes. I now have to restate that Luke showed up in the library and stood behind me, and Kaeli never warned me, AGAIN!

I hadn't expected to see him in there in the library to use the computers. He's generally in the computer labs, I think.

Luke, I don't actually see why THAT part of the story is so confusing. It's parallel to the whole thing of God and Lucifer. Lucifer's not omnipotent, but he's still pretty powerful.

I'm trying to rewrite everything I wrote before (this is on paper in Socials) but it all seems to be a knockoff of my unsaved post.

Kaeli had the audicity to laugh, and Luke smirked at me (though I expected no less from either of them)!

Luke handed over the fourth book, as I am done the second. This one is a softcover...meaning I have to be slightly more careful. Not that I'm usually not.

I'm not quite sure yet what to make of The Dragon Reborn. Rand appears to be going mad; Mat is Healed but that glimpse of wanting the dark ruby makes me believe he's not completely Healed. And Selene concerns me. She is Lanfear, is she? I should know the answer to that by now, I think - there was a mention of Lanfear - but with long novels such as these I skim a little, potentially important details and instead get the general idea of the story.

Balefire. I saw a mention of that too, but...what is it? I never really gathered, unless they haven't said yet.

You know what? I hate chairs with the two little metal studs on the backing of the chair, the ones that hold the back to the metal posts. They catch at my hair and I rip out about three strands per class. Unwillingly, Luke.

Why on earth do people in my Socials class like Jack Johnson so much?

I guess this is as much as I can remember about what I've previously written. Ugh, this sucks.

Sam is hilarious. We have an overhead of the psychodynamic approach, and he said, "There's a star. You Are Here."

3 comments:

Aurum said...

Again the mention of THE NAME of HIM. This time five times!!!!! And why would it matter if he was standing behind you? It's not like he's more then a friend (or is he?), so why should it matter? He's going to read the blog anyway.

again, please don't kill me, I'm just stating what I see.

Anonymous said...

Tsk, tsk, friends should not be so suspicious, nor spastic.
Don't worry, Rand never goes mad, he just is a bit twitchy for the rest of the series.
I sneak up behind people merely because it was done to me for most of gr8. Yes Selene, as she likes to call herself is Lanfear, and she has a big fat crush on Lewis Therin, heh.
I share your hatred of our schools chairs. I carry a roll of tape which I use to cover the metal studs so that I can lean back.
You have to admit it was pretty funny when you were just about to post it and explorer crashed. You could see your work but do nothing about it. You would have laughed if it had happened to one of us.

Kaeli said...

See, Luke is a person who sees reason. He understands the fact that it was near impossible not to laugh at your moment of intense frustration. You should have seen the look on your face! It was priceless.