Wednesday, November 08, 2006

"Burn Me!"

I've been reading over Mat's shoulder for so long that the word "bloody" has become ingrained in my head - I almost said it twice, tacked before some other word, but it sounds so strange coming out of my mouth.

So the Dragon Reborn has declared himself so, eh?

...I spent five minutes standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom, running brush and fingers through my hair. I washed it last night, so it's nice and soft. It feels nice. Yeah, silky, I guess. It's two feet and a bit long, apparently. Janelle measured it in science today - two ruler lengths. Ha ha. It's kind of strange. That's almost 2/5 of my height.

...So, let's make it 3/5! :)

I was "babysitting" (they were in bed) for about half an hour and I turned the TV on to find this top model/Covergirl photoshoot/competition thing. Eight or so girls. Geez, if I ever had such an opportunity, I wouldn't take it. I think there's a lot of hating going on. "She's winning and she doesn't even have to try, oh, THAT girl's not even trying! It's not fair, she's won everything," yada yada yada. And girls can be pretty vindictive, so...yeah. It's pretty sad, that.

Kaeli, you're not so good at hiding. Not even "Anonymous" can help you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blood and bloody ashes, Stephie! Watch your tongue.
3/5 would look cool but would be pain to manage.
I thought your hair was always silky.. weird.
heh heh you got outposted.

Aurum said...

your not going vain on us are you steph? I mean five minutes of stairing in the mirroir tsk tsk. Long hair's nice.

Kaeli said...

I love Stephie's hair!!! As she knows from the number of times I've played with it during lunch time. And for the last time Steph: Anonymous is not me!!!

Aurum said...

Oh and the show was probobly America's Next Top Modle.