Friday, November 03, 2006

Commissions

Not doing those. I may have a dribble of artistic ability, but it's quite thinly spread out between various arts - music, visual arts, literature, etc. Thinly. Now since the IT lab looks dark and I'm not peeking in there and I don't know where Luke's usual afternoon haunts are, I'm dying to know if he's showed it to Mr. Weiss yet. And what he said.

Oh, yes, and Hailey, the significance of him standing behind me was that he has tried to, on more than one occasion, startle me, but has not been able to yet. (Of course, I somewhat issued the challenge.) And yes, I'm under the assumption that he is going to read the blog anyways.

Luke, my entire blog didn't get deleted, but that entire post did, and it was a very long one.

So. I will go peruse the hallways again, though I doubt I'll find him. I don't ever recall seeing him or Dave at lunch...

No comments: