Friday, November 03, 2006

Not Again...!

It is not the first time that I have accidentally highlighted and deleted an entire post in the writing. Obviously, I just did it again. Ctrl-z doesn't seem to work here. Despite what Blogger Help says. And I am not in the mood to retype everything this time. I was mentioning that I felt like a freak-stalker because I was so anxious to see what Mr. Weiss thought of the design...and that I was getting insanely and disturbingly predictable. I lurked about the IT lab after gym class; David saw me and said, "If you're looking for Luke, he's in there." Yes, I saw, and how did I get so freaking predictable? I said that already, I know. I also decided to go through all the symbolism I'd injected onto the graphic design, but I'm not doing that again. I just liked the Celtic cross, a variant on the swastika, and the dude was supposed to be the Red Horseman. All that stuff.

I have forgotten to bring my memory stick. How did that happen? The little Targa ( I think - I shouldn't forget, ever since that time I left it in the library and Mr. Zukowski asked what brand it was and I was like, how should I know? It's silver - I don't pay attention to the brand) memory stick is probably stuck in the back of my laptop.

I ought to be doing my theory - I think I have a crapload of it, but, yeah...free internet time. How can I refuse that?

Band tonight. Yay. I like "American Christmas" - it sounds quite impressive, though it sounds as if the bells are the only instrument playing the melody line for "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen", until Brent informed me that he, too, played that line.

Not that I could hear, but he was the only alto sax.

Is there a soprano sax? And how big was a bass sax?

I shall have to make it a habit to save drafts as I type.

"Bolero" will not get out of my head. I can call up "Maneater" at will but that song no longer holds dominance over my mind. Mwahaha.

Lindsay Marie. I wish my water bottle back and -

You took it over the freaking weekend! Lindsay!

Keep in mind that it is still during That Time and I might get...irritable...

You and Kaeli both. And Hailey with her comments. *rolls eyes* Huh.

I'm hungry...

1 comment:

Ignis said...

You know you love me. And that my supreme intelligence and sneakiness astounds you. Especially since I took it while you were preoccupied.