Saturday, November 11, 2006

Glorious Pink

So here I am, nice pants, the only good pair of shoes I have, golden earrings, hair in a chopstick bun -

- and wearing a big pink fluffy sweater. Pink. The fact that it was fluffy, though, and so insanely soft made it decently acceptable. However, no hoodie. :( And my toes are freezing. Is the air conditioner in the car on?!? Yeah. I wrote this on the way out to Richmond. Piano lessons today. *grimace*

I'm sitting in the backseat doing Theory, and I'm for sure going to get carsick. I'm ticked because it's Remembrance Day and my poppy fell off my sweater before I got into the car.

..[time lapse]...

Yeah, I came home and stepped out of the car and the poppy was so close to the car that it had been run over by the tires when we drove into the garage. Maybe I can post a picture so you can all see me in my pink glory.

Kaeli, what you said about makeup sounds like what Lenni said.

Never mind, Lindsay.

No, I wasn't anonymous on my blog, and I want to know who wrote it. I still suspect Lindsay.

3 comments:

Aurum said...

You? In pink? Why? I just can't see you in pink. Sorry Steph I can't.
And for the anonymous, (I'm not sure if you had read this from before), it could be a sibling. You know, all they have to do is find the link to your blog, read the post of how we react to stuff, and post under anonymous, just to bug you. It's a possibility.
Still can't see you in pink though.

Kaeli said...

POST THE PICTURE!! DO IT NOW!! I must see this fantastic ordeal. POST IT!!!

gabe said...

Please post it.

I really don't think a sibling would do it. Since I have siblings, I think I should know. A younger sibling just would'nt do that because he would know that if he got caught he would be in big trouble (pain?)

:( well, I guess a broken ,trampled poppy makes sense , after all, remembrance?
........ Umm....I probably should'nt say stuff like that.