Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Band, Baritones, And Bows

I just have to blog this because I found it rather amusing. It happened on Monday, last block, in band. David had his baritone and was playing something when he realized that it sounded a little off, so he had Nolan give him a B flat. Or a B. I don’t remember. David’s note was flat, and he didn’t know why…he was checking the valve and such. Then I just noticed a large red bow left over from the Santa Claus parade stuffed in the bell of his baritone, and I pulled it out. David at that point wasn’t facing me, so when he played the note again and found it higher, he was confused until I dropped the bow on his head. At which he proceeded to test it by playing the same note and shoving and pulling the bow in and out of his instrument. Hah.

Yes, it was the same class in which I banged (accidentally) too hard on the bells and dropped everything trying to muffle it, and also the same class in which I (also accidentally – I wouldn’t do this on purpose!) knocked my blue notebook off the cabinet and everything spilled out.

5 comments:

Ignis said...

Your klutziness amuses me. Who's David?

Kaeli said...

Wow, that sounds like a fun band class. Hehe. Um, ignore Lindsay's comment. She just remembered who David is.

Aurum said...

Wow great beginging to a band class, but the end, klutzy.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha, that was pretty funny, it was a good way to start a band class. Too bad I forgot my folio for Marching Band on Friday.............

I saw your binder spill, it was rather quite hilarious as well, you're a funny girl Stephanie Chiu

Anonymous said...

whoops, wrong blog, this isn't Steph's blog