Saturday, November 18, 2006

Eyes Are The Windows To The Soul

Let us have a consensus. Yes, Luke is creepy, very creepy. Therefore, it is a good thing that he seems much shorter in comparison to Lindsay. Thank you, Lindsay, for being so tall. If it was just Luke, in the dark...*runs away*

I don't buy the whole "eyes are the windows to the soul" crap. No kidding. I never see anything in eyes except colour...(duh) but I don't see emotions in eyes either. I judge emotions by the entire facial expression...eyebrows, mouth, position of the eyes...all that stuff.

I got a pretty Swarovski crystal bracelet from my grandmother. Unfortunately, it's pink and iridescent clear. I like the iridescent, but pink...I mean, as a crystal it's semi-tolerable, but still... I would have preferred a deep clear red, matched with pearlescent and/or black. Shiny black, like hematite. But I love that deep red. I have bought crystals that colour and matched them with pearls and hematite and it's very nice.

Please, please don't rain badly enough for us to have our going to the parade cancelled. I couldn't stand not being able to go - I missed today and...yeah. I just really really want everything to pull through, and have everyone there...and I have a conversation with Sara that I need to finish.

*groan* Carol first, then David several times, then I'm pretty sure Brent's mentioned it, and Sara stated it.

5 comments:

Aurum said...

The bracelet sounds nice. Ya I never got the whole eyes are the window to the soul thing eather.

Anonymous said...

Thank you? Oh well, I am used to such abuse. My eyes don't show my soul, I don't think, I just like using them to make other people feel uncomfortable. Yes, I too want the rain to stay away. It promises to be a fun event if possible. Its to bad you missed the rally. It was fun even without you. Deserter.

gabe said...

I sympathize with you.

Luke has a creepy stare,other than that he almost looks uncreepy (emphasize on almost)

red is real pretty, some of the othe colored jewel thingies (yellow, orange, etc.) just look idiotic. Red is pretty.

Ignis said...

You're welcome. I think. Why exactly is it a good thing I'm tall?

Kaeli said...

Yes, Luke, I think we all know that you enjoy making people uncomfortable. Perhaps I know better than anyone. How was the parade, Steph?