Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Reponses To Y'All

Who do you mean, as my guy friends? Other than Luke…and he’s an acquaintance. Unless he’s being good and not making lewd comments. *beams* *pats Luke on head* He’s not too tall that I can’t do that. And I don’t know, Kaeli, what if I didn’t love you girls anymore? *smirk*

Texas Hold ‘Em – Ryan never said a full house beat all. As it were, he said a four of a kind beat all, and I held a four of a kind with kings. Er, as for the majority of the spewing of stupid thoughts, comments weren’t needed on those. I just needed to vent, and since I wasn’t being severely depressed or pissed, I could let you see it instead of doing it on my computer.

I know I’m random. Hence my title. :) And I never mentioned two more lighters. They come in packs of three. No, you did not spell my last name right. C’mon, people, how hard can it freakin’ be??? It’s only FOUR letters – C-H-I-U! Even Luke spells it correctly. (Not to say that most of the time you have bad spelling, just on occasion - like "too" and "to".)

In which completely defeats my purpose of not revealing my real name.

I have not explained all the symbolism in the picture before? Oh. Well, you really should get Luke to explain it (*cough* Luke, explain it! *cough*) since the result differed a bit from my original sketch. Really, the one obvious thing that carried through were the Celtic crosses, which, in being not complete (Luke turned them on their sides) are also used as a variation of the swastika, and I really don’t need to explain the swastika, right?

…Uh, Kaeli……I’d brought a blue one today but handed it over to Luke. Only fair, since he gave me one before when he’d thought I hadn’t any, but then again, the one I gave him had considerably more lighter fluid than the one he gave me…

Fireworks! And anime. :)

And, as Hailey said, no, you may not burn down the school. I for one rather like our school. Try THAT, and die!

Luke, does it actually say LIGHTERS aren’t allowed at school?

You know, my bottle of body mist spray stuff is flammable when not dry…

1 comment:

Kaeli said...

Stephie, you just broke my poor little heart. How could you not love us anymore?

I still think burning down the school was fun. Think of how much prettier it would be.