Friday, November 24, 2006

*Grumble*

*grumble grumble* *growl* *wails* My hand hurts. *pouts* You're mean, Luke, but - I got away with a really nice hard kick!

Oh, hm, maybe I should apologize for that one.

Or maybe not.

Janelle turned against me!!! But at least Grace is still my friend. And she won't be siding with Luke anytime soon. Unlike Gabrielle, and Kaeli. Thank goodness Lindsay wasn't here today. If she'd decided to join in the "fun" of torturing poor Steph...

My hand is still sore! Jerk. :P Creepy jerk.

Is it possible to get high off of beef jerky?

I didn't eat lunch today.

Yuh-huh, that was random.

I'm also really tired. I bet my hair is a mess. Now I wonder if that poor Christmas box was Nolan's, or mine...

The thing with not wanting to care so much about this whole big deal of a Christmas banquet is that I won't be stressing out over the perfect outfit and whatnot. The bad thing about that is I will ultimately start thinking, "Oh crap, this looks horrendous." And that means stressed out and very nervous Steph.

Of course, it shouldn't look horrendous, but...

Ah, screw it. It's probably going to be that black top/skirt thing.

*growls* And stupid hair.

I don't like my glasses. :(

6 comments:

Aurum said...

I'm sure the black top/skirt thing will look nice. And tsk tsk of Gabe and Kaeli ganging up on you, tsk tsk.

Kaeli said...

I didn't gang up on her! I helped her get her book away from Luke, then she turned against me! So, I returned the favour. I did nothing other than steal her book back, though. I didn't try to cause her bodily harm. If Lindsay had been there, she probably would've helped Luke the entire time, instead of helping you even a little bit!

Steph, as I've told you many times over, your hair is absolutely gorgeous. You could leave it down for the banquet and it would be perfect. It's so pretty and soft....I want it. Not the colour, though. I don't think I'd look that good with black hair. Looks good on you, though.

gabe said...

you do not have stupid hair.

Glasses are wonderfull. I like my glasses.....to an extent, but they are fine. At least you can see.

I was willing to help you. I told you, if we all made a group effort at the same time I would go. But nobody made a plan for that. Next time this happens I will plan a stategy and then we can all act on it together. How is that? forgive me?

Ignis said...

Care to explain to me what happened so that I can properly defend myself against these accusations that have arisen?

Aurum said...

Well Luke stoll Stephs blue book, and in order to get it back Kaeli started barganing with Luke. She had a bobbypin of Stephs and offerd it in place of the book, Luke agreed as long as he would get to poke Steph with the bobbypin, Kaeli agreed to it, so the exchange was taken place. Steph didn't want to go poked so she hit Kaeli on the top of the head with her blue book, and Kaeli stoll the book. Then I tried to help Steph get the book back, Gabe helped Kaeli keep it away, and the whole time Luke was trying to poke Steph with the bobbypin. It was quite the interessting lunch.

Kaeli said...

Yes, a very interesting lunch indeed. Stephie, please don't hit me again. I apologized (although I don't see that I did anything wrong in the first place).