Monday, November 20, 2006

Apology To...

Or maybe not. *evil smirk* I haven’t been kicking at guys’ shins since grade eight. Maybe very occasionally last year, but next to nil. However…Luke has darn fast reactions and that, coupled with my stupid bad aim, leads to my kicking him much less. Even if Grace is distracting him. However, I kicked him hard enough…twice. I think I feel flattered that he told Grace he wasn’t worried about her, only me, because my kicks actually hurt. :)

I was listening to Linkin Park after supper because before supper I had been pretty severely ticked off with my brother, and I was thinking that I wasn’t so mad any more to want to listen to screaming. Then I had to skip Numb because I was afraid it was going to get me depressed. I don’t know why. Is it PMS again? I haven’t been counting – I suppose I could go check, but I’m getting a bit moody in my blogs these past few days and I’m not really sure why.

Why does a Sadie Hawkins stink? And no, I’m not planning on asking anyone. I’ll most likely go. But who would I ask? It’s not like number one) I like anyone enough, and number two) I’d even get up the nerve to ask people. I can ask for other people, but not myself. That and I almost don’t even care. Almost, because it’s going to throw me into some sort of funk when I see other people in our grade going together. And, *smirk* I doubt anyone would ask me. Especially not if it’s a Sadie Hawkins.

I am going to go listen to that now, I think. This is ridiculous, listening to Linkin Park now.

I have not studied a whit for my Socials test tomorrow, and I am going to emerge with a 70-some percent, or maybe even into the 60s. Crap, which means I should go study, but I can’t make myself go do it…

I should really, really go study now. I don’t want to fail. (Okay, so maybe I haven’t failed anything for a long time, but I frown upon anything under 86% – an A – for myself, and anything under 80% [unless it was some quiz worth no more than 20 marks] is plain unacceptable. I’ve been holding some 90 percent-ish strong grade in Socials, Science, and Planning. Academics, more or less. I don’t know about Phys. Ed, but report cards are turning out soon, anyways, right? I think band is fine…but as long as we stay away from “Rumble On The High Plains” I’m good.)

1 comment:

Kaeli said...

Good for you. Guys deserve to be kicked. Especially Luke. Give him a hard one for me.