Monday, November 06, 2006

L.K.L.

Aurum: Ex-CUSE ME?? Not on purpose??? Oh, please. You sneak up and poke me in the ribs on one side only. I don’t recall if Lindsay or Kaeli does it. However, Janelle does it, and she pokes me in both sides simultaneously, as does Luke.

The Eyeless: Nice to know I was freaking out David when you kept looking over his shoulder at me. Don’t you know you should pay attention when someone is speaking to you? Oh, and both times that I walked past you, I was sorely tempted to pull your ponytail. Not terribly hard, just…less terribly hard.

Caffeine pills.

Ha ha.

Hm. My blog is something that hopefully keeps y’all entertained, as Lindsay, Kaeli, Hailey, and Gabe don’t update nearly as much. I’m under the assumption that Luke still reads it, as he is still continuing to comment, but I don’t expect him to have a blog. (You don’t seem that type, my feline friend.)

Mreow.

Asking all people who attend – uh, my school – who’s going to (out of morbid curiosity [is that the right use of the term ‘morbid curiosity?]) the Christmas banquet?

And in case you wondered, yes, that was random – there is no connection whatsoever between the above paragraphs and the Christmas banquet thing.

Gabe, look up Simon and Hannah.

Uh, you people are ganging up on me. LKL. Lindsay Kaeli Luke. Luke is Lindsay’s hero because he calls me Stephie. (Not Steffy.) Kaeli and Luke both laugh at my misfortune (never mind the fact that I would have laughed if it had happened to anyone else), and the look on my face that you two both said I had (priceless!).

Water bottle, Linds, or it’s an email to Marcus. And a message to IT.

6 comments:

Aurum said...

Well maybe I did that once. I plan to go to the Christmas Banquet. You update the most blog wise, Gabe updates the least (but I'm impressed to blog updates it two days), and Kaeli and Lindsay just a little more then her. And I don't ALWAYS sneek up on you, just once in a while.

Ignis said...

I don't poke. Or sneak, unless it's to steal water bottles. Which I will return!!! Soon!!! So no email to Marcus and no message to IT! Let me have my fun!!

Ignis said...

Oh, I forgot one thing. I am planning on going to the banquet, but I make no guarantees.

Kaeli said...

I have no idea what my plans are concerning the Christmas Banquet. We'll see what happens. I hope I can come. That's around the time the baby will be coming, so I might be a little distracted...Can you blame me? I'm gonna be an auntie!

Kaeli said...

Oh yeah. I don't sneak up on you that much. I just don't warn you when others do (coughlukecough). And Mr. Opp's little ordeal....and my water bottle incident....hm. Maybe I enjoy this more than I thought I do...

gabe said...

I don't know if I am going or not either. Probably?