Sunday, November 05, 2006

Carrot Trees

Ugh. Men. *laugh* I believe I had already previously mentioned that I named the sketch you’re going with “Apocalypse”, and –

It is playing “Maneater” as I write this.

– by process of elimination, you should be able to figure out it that “Bird of paradise, man of ruin” refers to the other sketch, even if it was…sketchy.

It’s good to know that I still reign as Queen of Randomness. :) I am very obviously in much better spirits. (But I still think that was a nice dress.) I wouldn’t know about Champagne & Lace being snobby because I’ve never been inside.

Uh…there was this little thing following “Maneater” that used its tune to say someone (dunno who, because I didn’t listen to the DJ before) was too skinny…like Paris Hilton? And that she should eat something or else she’d die. Probably a warning (from the Beat [94.5]) for all those anorexic stars out there.

Ashley Braak is wrong – they are still playing “I Write Sins, Not Tragedies” by the Panic at the Disco on the Beat 94.5, and she is right because they don’t play the edited version like they do on the American Top 40.

Only Ashley and I would know what that was about, obviously.

I am eating a carrot whole just because I want to be eating something, but carrots don’t have too many calories, and this one doesn’t taste bitter or like kerosene, so that’s good. I swear, some baby carrots taste like kerosene. I eat all around the outside and save the core for last because it’s the sweetest part. *nods*

My carrot looks ever so weird. Like some gnarled, twisted stick of a wizard in those Middle Earth-type stories and whatnot.

List of people who like to sneak up on me: Lindsay, I believe; Kaeli; Janelle; Hailey; Luke; Hannah. Most of the above do so accompanied with a poke in the ribs. *glare*

I ought to stop procrastinating. It seems like I’ve a lot of homework, and I guess that’s the price you pay for putting everything off till the last minute.

The core of a carrot, by the way, looks like one of those tall, tall trees with little short branches sticking out on the sides, without needles on it and stuff. Except it’s orange.

I have no clue what Fergie is singing but I don’t think I want to know.

4 comments:

Ignis said...

Probably was Nicole Richie they're referring to. She's somewhere around 70 pounds right now, and withering away.

Aurum said...

I don't sneak up on you! (well not purposly anyway)

Kaeli said...

I must admit I do enjoy taking people by surprise. What can I say? I love it. Glad you're feeling better. Does that mean.....it.....is over?

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.