Thursday, November 09, 2006

Myrddraal

Are you running out of names? Fetches, or the name by which the wolves call them. Which I do not remember.

Yeah...I finished the book but I left it at home this morning...don't you hate it when you totally remember you have to bring something, and you put it down...then you have to leave and you walk RIGHT past it and you forget it? Yup. *nods*

I am not going to go blind! And why on earth would I deserve to? I don't actually shine it in your eyes. Not...intentionally, that is. Besides, I don't try to reflect the laser into MY eye, either. Just everywhere else. It's pretty. :)

Don't be staying up now just to outpost me, Luke. Tsk. Ugh...I didn't go to bed till __ o'clock and I didn't even have that much homework.

Oh, Minesweeper has gotten to be entertaining. For the first time, I figured out how it worked. I hadn't been able to for about seven or so years. Still working on the highest level though.

Was doing lines in gym yesterday and I couldn't focus...it was really weird. Maybe lack of oxygen. Volleyball today - which I am much better at than basketball, though I've never favoured sports at all.

3 comments:

Ignis said...

Volleyball good!! ~nods~ GET SOME FREAKIN' SLEEP BEFORE I FIND A WAY TO MAKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aurum said...

I hate it when that happens. It's sooooooooooo annoying. *rolls eyes* I have never really found mindsweep interessting, the bombs are everywhere and I have never really seen the point in it.

Kaeli said...

I love minesweeper! I rock at that game. The whole forgetfullness thing happened to me just recently. It's a real pain.