Friday, November 10, 2006

Soldier, Sailor, Tinker, Tailor, Rich Man, Poor Man, Begger Man, Thief

Girls can be so vindictive. The only reason I’m saying this here is because I need to get it out of my system. Kaeli, Linds, Hailey, Gabe, and Luke are the only people who read this blog, with the slight exception of Chrys, and I’m not writing this for gossip’s sake or anything, but…obviously, this doesn’t get mentioned.

A girl left her purse in the change room with two cell phones, a camera, and an iPod, expensive ones too, or so a classmate said. When we went in, we saw the purse and some people went through it to see the contents. Later, when the girl came back for her purse with a friend (I guess she remembered then), she found all four gone.

And what’s the point of taking them? I’m not saying names and I don’t want ones mentioned – none of you are in my gym class I know – just – this is absolutely ridiculous. Obviously the poor girl shouldn’t have brought cell phones or iPods, but seriously – like, I had no clue that they were actually going to take anything and I have no clue who did, but I think there were at least two people. This is just stupid.

On another note –

No offense to Luke (though you have been dense on occasions) but Perrin can be – of course, he’s innocent as well, sort of. Though Rand takes a while to catch on sometimes, too.

Firefox compares to Explorer 7 how? Besides the weird toolbar, I don’t know enough to make out many differences. They both have tabs, now.

I was in the IT lab when Mr. Weiss evaluated Luke’s final project, and I started grinning/laughing just because it was really weird…with what I’d put into that, critique and whatnot and what came before, and Mr. Weiss was like, “Why are you laughing?” I responded with, “Nothing…that needs to be said.” *laugh* Can’t a girl have her secrets? But nice end result, though it still creeps me out, considering that the figure looks a bit malevolent, and there are prominent ghouls in the background, and with such a composition, black and red only adds to the effect. That, and the fact that I know the original intent behind the Celtic crosses.

May I post your project? Addressed to Luke, of course.

3 comments:

Aurum said...

Ok, so did this thing with the purse actualy happen? At our school? Did Mr. Weiss like your project design or whatever?

Ignis said...

Steph! Another late night!!!

Ahem. What happened to the girl seriously sucks. Who know people could be so unkind, especially considering we're supposed to be going to a Christian school?

Kaeli said...

Doesn't mean everybody's a Christian, Linz.

I have had another thought. What if Steph isn't staying up really late? Maybe she just goes to bed at 4pm and gets up really early. That's a possibility.