Monday, October 02, 2006

Living On Borrowed Time

Not to sound nostalgic or morbid or in any way depressed (because this isn't meant to be), but life is so evanescent. So fleeting. Another shooting in an Amish community...by a milkman looking for revenge? *sigh*

The music video for "Savin' Me" by Nickelback is very cool, I must say, despite the fact that it's rather hard to connect music vid with song lyrics. It just doesn't quite work - nor does it work for several other of their songs and vids. Ah well. The idea of a counter...steadily counting down. No wonder the guy was so confused, baffled. I would have been terrified. It may be good to know when someone was going to die and if you could prevent it, but if you couldn't...

Yeah, I'm jumping all over topics. Anyone out there know what Letter Tag is? Besides my friends? An idea by a very good writer on FictionPress.com by the name of Dillusional. I think it would be really cool if someone I didn't know would play that with me.

Dee Henderson is an amazing author. I love her O'Malley series and another one, newer. Does Connor Black appear anywhere in the O'Malley series? His name seems familiar... I may be wrong. Adam's last name in Danger in the Shadows is Black, so there may be associations...also, I keep thinking about Quinn and Lisa. I haven't read that one in a while. Isn't there a Luke somebody-or-another in the most recent on of the Uncommon Heroes? The most present-time one?

I hate Social Studies. :)

No comments: