Monday, October 16, 2006

Chicken Wings And Dihydrogen Monoxide

My life seems just to have gotten slightly more interesting in the past week, and I suppose that's a good thing. Hey...where's my glowstick?! No, really. I just noticed - I'd been wearing a used green glowstick on my wrist for like, the past two days and I just noticed it wasn't on my wrist. Huh. Must be in my room.

Current favourite songs are "I Climb" by Thousand Foot Krutch, which I personally like a pretty good deal, as I like the lead singer's voice (therefore ensuring that I would like the lead singer of FM Static, as they are one and the same), and "Runaway" by Linkin Park. Which isn't bad. I mean, the fact that it's a Linkin Park song. The first time I had a fav Linkin Park song, it was "Numb", and emotions were a little raw at that point. What, a good several months ago? Heh.

Um. As Lindsay stated, FictionPress seems to be having a few problems.

Sarah Ellerton...she's updating a bit less though still periodically. A wonderful webcomic, in my opinion, that I check up on. I like it - tale of intrigue and elves and humas and a race called the da'kor...and then there's that cute thief...ha ha. Big marshmallow though he doesn't show it.

Okay, I'm weird, okay? Don't tell me that a lot of girls don't like fictional characters. I've done it a lot.

Like Seb, Thatcher, Jonah, Javier, there's actually a whole freaking ton.

LoL.

Okay, tonne.

My desktop image is this cool radioactive sign in yellow and black that I got off of Wikipedia. Mah-vellous site that. Dah-ling.

I love chicken wings. Am eating them now. Though they're a tad salty.

Dihydrogen monoxide - do you know that for those who are dependent on it, withdrawal means death? DHMO.org has a whole ton of interesting information on this compound...glehhh. :P

I am anxiously awaiting an email...I am a sad, sad little girl. Ha ha...an email from a certain somebody whose name I will choose not to divulge.

There I go, me and my vocabulary again.

Sender of said email may read this and scoff, or read this and laugh.

2 comments:

Ignis said...

That was weird. And who are you waiting for an email from? Not that I'm being nosy or anything; I'm just curious. Kind of like George.

~ Ignis

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the Curious George movie linds?

Steph you are random.
what are you looking up chemicals for??

I'm curious too.