Monday, October 09, 2006

Feeling Pensive

Not really, but whatever. I've been doing a wee bit of reflecting and I realize that I cannot make it through this school year on anything less than six hours a night, seriously. Lately I've been feeling tired at twelve. Of course, if I don't listen to my internal alarm, and push it past twelve-one a.m., I just get past the point of tiredness and that's not good. I need sleep.

Yeah. Guess I'm not quite as resilient as I was in grade nine. Resilient. Hah.

Ungh...Dillusional updated. I'm glad.

I got flip-flops. Greenish-type ones from Old Navy that Auntie Mioni (I really don't know how she spells it...and technically she's not my aunt...she's the wife of the younger brother of my uncle married to my aunt who is the younger sister of my mom. But Auntie works.).

I bought a Thousand Foot Krutch CD for six bucks at Flea Market today. Me happy. Phenomenon.

Me also tired, so me going to go veg out in my room (Secretive, update!!!) and read Letter Tag and try not to fall asleep before my brother is done in the bathroom.

Oh yeah. We watched "RV". Cassie looks somewhat like Jen. Jenessa.

And yeah. Poetry.com sucks, no offense, but really, it's a scam. Go check it out on Wikipedia.

No comments: