Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Jack O'Lantern In A Tuuuuurnip

I am on the second book of the WoT series. Though I'm not sure why Luke chooses to be a Myrddraal, though. And they are not unlike the Ringwraiths, the Nazgûl? Somewhat. Both dislike water.

I keep finding little things that are similar to the Sword of Truth series. Women confessers, Aes Sedai. The men that can channel have to be gentled, and male Confessers cannot be allowed to live. The a'dam, and the collar to stop the flow of Han. And the quillion reminds me of the angreal.

Anyways.

Curious that it is the saidin that is tainted when the original sin was of a woman.

Maneater...ugh. I need to get him back somehow.

Maybe with a laser pointer.

How safe are mentioned "safe" fireworks? The emphasis he put on the word, slight as it was, worries me.

I am talking to him, but indirectly, as I am not addressing him...directly. (Yes, Steph, that's the meaning of indirectly, ya know.)

Happy Halloween...stay safe...or have fun at home, whatever all you people out there are doing...don't do anything stupid, etc.

Oh, whoa. PA announcement in quiet library means I jump.

Just to clear things up, I see I cannot get people to stop calling me Stephie...so spell it right! Stephie...now tolerable...Steffy...kill me now.

No, don't. I have unplanned plans of revenge I have to carry out. Mwahahahaaaa.

In band class yesterday we took to passing notes. It wasn't until he wrote, "...butchering some of the rythms..." that I looked up with dawning comprehension and mouthed, "You can't spell!"

I am so going to hang that over his head for as long as possible.

2 comments:

Aurum said...

That was funny to read. Very random, as in VERY RANDOM!

Ignis said...

You're going to the psych ward - NOW!!!