Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Laser Pointers

It's rather sad when I spend my excess time in my room reading stories off the web on my computer and listening to music and gloating over my laser pointer, which I decide makes for one of my two pieces of contraband at school, i.e., said laser pointer and a lighter that is half-empty.

I just read this insanely weird thing and it was pretty darn long and that girl had some weird crazy way of talking and it was always from her POV (point of view in case y'all didn't know) and now it is affecting the way I write. I tried to do my Planning homework after said story and now I don't think I understand what I wrote, let alone having Mr. Girard understand what I wrote, but then again, he's not going to go through every single page of every single package, is he? I realize I'm writing in run-on sentences and that that is generally grammatically incorrect, but like I said, what I read influences what I write, and what I read most definitely influences what I'm writing. That and I'm tired.

Sawyer emailed me back and apologized for the delay in replying after yelling at me for taking so long to email me. Hm. Curious. Hee hee. He spelt "apologized" wrong. Oi. At least he spells better than Hailey, no offense Hailey.

If I didn't know any better, I might have figured I'd gotten high on something. Maybe coconut ice cream but I only had a spoonful of that. Actually, no, I was like this even prior to the ice cream when mum yelled and there was this whole thing about me leaving when I knew we were having dessert but that was because my eardrums are attuned to the screaming and yelling in songs but not in a cappella human voices. Did I spell a cappella right? Oh goodness, I am so out of it.

Mr. Girard is going to go on the computer and realize I don't have a file saved there, but boo hoo, because I wasn't working on my brochure then anyways.

I haven't practiced my piano and I am so tired and I've done nothing for planning and haven't studied my science and oh.dear.me. I am so not okay. *groans*

All seemingly complaining/angsting bits to please be ignored, thank you.

Again, was that supposed to be humour? Maybe. In any case, I shouldn't have had that ice cream. I'm not exercising enough for one.

That just sounded...ugh.

1 comment:

Aurum said...

Gee thanks. Well anyway sounds like you were having fun. Hyper maybe but oh well. And who cares if your grammer and spelling are not 100% perfect? No one! (except Kaeli, and you).