Monday, October 16, 2006

Glug...

I was thirsty and I wanted something sweet, so I got the juice of the fridge only to find that my brother had left the carton in there with barely a mouthful left inside.

O.o

So I went out into the garage to get the mango juice, which is actually rather sweet, which might be a bad thing because it's late, and I'm starting to feel tired, and sugar + tiredness MIGHT equal hyperness.

Well, I'm off to go get club soda to add to my mango juice. Yawn. My hands are cold and I'm afraid that if I listen to TFK any more, I might get a headache.

I have a Socials test tomorrow, a chapter test, and I haven't studied a bit. I most likely won't tonight, either.

...Of course, my stomach at the moment isn't the emptiest, and now I've got this almost-full can of club soda on the countertop.

You know that little Microsoft Office Outlook icon that sits on the bottom right of your screen? Assuming you have the same computer as I do. I think it's Windows XP... Well, you also know how it shows when you get another email? My eyes just keeping looking there and I can't stop doing it. Ugh. If I don't get that email tonight I'm going to be, like, a nervous wreck. What, do they usually respond to their correspondences at eleven and twelve at night?

*rolls eyes* I am so lame. Ha ha. :P

All this Linkin Park is going to give me a headache, but I like their songs, even if I'm not feeling mad.

I SO hate skipping school, even, say, like, five minutes of a lecture or something. It's not that I actually want to be in school hearing all this stuff, but if I miss it, it's a lot more complicated retrieving the information from others - hearing it firsthand is much easier, and to skip two days of a semester period - it's no fun. Now I have a crapload (well, sort of) of Planning to catch up on. Grr.

Ooh! They emailed!

I am so weird. Tasty little tidbits that came along with it. :)

How I love blogging.

I should, like, get off now...it's, what, 11:06 and I really should go...leadership tomorrow, and I need to be awake for that...

1 comment:

Aurum said...

Sounds cool. And interessting.