Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Fishybowl

There has been an explanation demanded for the fishbowl. Pity you weren't in Mr. Opp's class, Kaeli mah dear, 'twould have made this all the easier.

He has a fishbowl, and a tree, both paper, of course, taped to his wall. If you got good marks, you'd get a leaf or fish with your name on it and a tick on the leaf/fish. Then, depending on how many ticks you have, you get candy from his candy stash. Simple.

I'm the Queen of Randomness, eh? Sweet. It's cool to have a title.

Call me a band geek, but I'm actually really eager to have my band practice tomorrow...combination of company and music. It's a pity people like Derek and Robert, and Maria, Carol, David, Luke, etc. are graduating. I'd miss them...

Have I mentioned all that before? I may have...

2 comments:

Aurum said...

That's not fare, Mr. Oop doesn't have anything like that for our math class. *sticks toungue out* And I think I know a grand total of three people on the list you mention, Carol, Derek, and Luke. Not personaly but could point them out in a crowd.
And for the band geek thing, me and Kaeli have offical stepped down and let you be the one and only band geek in our little group of friends.

Kaeli said...

Thanks for that explanation, Steph. That sounds cool. I would say I wish I was in Mr. Opp's class, but he's bent on revenge so....No thanks.