Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Response To Ignis

Ignis said...
"And you wanted to inform us of that because . . . ? Besides, what if Luke reads this? I can see the blushing now . . . "

Why I wanted to inform y'all of this? No reason. I was being me. And frankly, I don't care if Luke reads it, though I see no reason for him to...he doesn't even always answer my emails...they stop at about two or three replies. Three at the most, I believe.

And the blushing is of who? Me? Luke? I grin more than blush, or stammer. Blushing is rather rare. And as for Luke blushing over something like that, I just cannot imagine it. Especially considering the topics of some of the conversations we'd had on the bus trips. No, no blushing there. :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most certainly not. There will be no blushing.
And I do respond to your emails, just not by emailing you. I usually follow up the next day with actual talking.

Ignis said...

Stephie, dear, I was talking about your own blushing. And you do blush. Just not as obviously as Kaeli.

Aurum said...

You talk about him waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much girly. Way to much. To much for the 'just friends honest' thing you've basicaly been passing. sorry. It seams true. Oh well. I'll go now, please don't kill me for saying that.

Kaeli said...

Hey! It is perfectly ok for a guy and a girl to be good friends, as Luke and Steph seem to be. Leave her alone. (unless, of course, either Luke or our dear Stephie have a confession to make...)