Thursday, October 19, 2006

Band Geek

Band geek, and proud of it. I love band, I really do...I love the music...it's so cool when we can play a piece like what we did last year, "Rites of Tamburo". Not "Africa" - that one didn't turn out so well, but we have a song "Rumble on the High Plains" that is similar to "Africa" but so much better, and it sounds so incredibly nice...or the "Monster Jams" we are playing. And I love the atmosphere most of the time. And the people. I probably complain a good deal when things don't go well - e.g., Mr. Joiner spazzing or my being unable to play, but the truth is, I love band.

I want to take a computers class. I'll see if I can get into one, next year.

Kaeli, find that "Carol of the Bells" music, or I'll make you sit down and play it over and over again until I have it memorized!!

I'm getting a good deal of people telling me my hair is "so long!". Heh. It could be longer. Much.

I want to go to Value Village! I want to buy a ----. Any guesses? :)

I hope it's Mr. Nickel who teaches English 12 Advanced. It would be interesting to have him and see how he is like and unlike Mr. Joel Nickel. They sound the same, somewhat, though Mr. Graham Nickel's voice is pitched a bit lower. But even their way of talking is sort of similar. Cool.

No comments: