Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Maneater

Luke, I still hate you. I have to sing that song now every time it comes on the radio. Ugh. Not that you'll read this unless I send it to you...which I probably should. Hm.

She's a maneater
Make you work more
Make you spend more
Make you want all of her love
She's a maneater
Make you buy cars
Make you cut cards
Wish you never ever met her at all

~ Maneater, Nelly Furtado

Do guys really find the way Nelly Furtado moves...for lack of a better word, sexy in the music video? I think it's just totally lame... But then again, I'm a girl.

*narrows eyes at Luke* No pervy thoughts.

...It IS by Nelly...right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, hadn't watched the music video before. A horrible song deserves an equal music video and that was truly awful. Don't worry Steffy, just because you are a hetero girl doesn't mean you can't tell when anothers mojo is broken. The video leans STRONGLY to sex appeal but all it did was weird me out, I mean what are with her movements? They are so artificial and jerky, its like she isn't even trying. But then again she is a maneater and therefore is aggressive, maybe thats why her movements are so sharp, or maybe I am reading to much into a badly done music video…
Anyway, nice to see you blogging and starting your posts on such positive notes. Its 1am, I have to finish my history, god I am tired.