Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas! Or Boxing Day, If You Prefer...

I know I said I wouldn't blog from home, but this was getting ridiculous, and there's nothing that can't really be read, here, anyways.

Apparently, my aunt reads my blog. O.o...

We are playing Super Scrabble and it is 1:37 and we are all tired, but we are nearly done. I am winning by at least fifty, possibly even seventy-five points because I keep taking the triple-word scores with letters like Z (10 points), J (8 points), or X (8 points). Got a quadruple-word score with MATTE. Mm...nice. But I feel guilty. Ha ha.

Oh. Yeah. Merry Christmas to everyone. :)

Got a new mp3 player. Yay! Now I can listen to music.

I have a headache, and I think (it's mild) it's due partially to listening to music through earbuds (techno-ish music, mind you) and due partly to it being 1:40 in the morning. :)

Am waiting my turn.

I am so winning. I could be winning by more except for that whole guilty factor.

Watched "Cars" again, this time the English version. Much preferred to the Cantonese-dubbed version watched in Hong Kong. Because I'm not actually fluent in two languages; I can't read or write or even properly speak Chinese, so English is technically my first and only language. Not mother tongue, but first language.

I am tired...

The bag of two hundred tiles is empty. Thank goodness. But my brother is unable to calculate the scores properly.

"7 Years and 50 Days" off a DDR file.

Seven years and fifty days
The time is passing by
Nothing in this world could be
As nice as you and I
And how could we break up like this
And how could we be wrong
So many years, so many days
And I still sing my song

Now I run to you like I always do
When I close my eyes I think of you
Such a lonely girl
Such a lonely world
When I close my eyes I dream

Now I run to you like I always do
When I close my eyes I think of you
Such a lonely girl
Such a lonely world
When I close my eyes I dream of you

Hm. This could be somewhat relevant.

I am having far too much luck on Scrabble. My mother spelled ZIG and got 13 points...I branched off her Z and spelled ZIG and got twice as many as she did.

2 comments:

Aurum said...

Sounds like fun.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

You watched Cars in Chinese? Interessting. It can help you learn a language I guess.

And you won scrabble? Congradulations.

Aurum.

Aurum said...

Are you ever going to update Steph?