Thursday, December 07, 2006

Diagnostics

Wednesday night:

Wow…I honestly feel like there’s something wrong with me these few days. I’m not actually looking for pity or anything…no one likes too much pity…though thank you for all your concerns…it’s nice to know you’re cared about…(though I still don’t love you, Kiwi! Hee hee.) But this is just me voicing my thoughts out and trying to see if I can pinpoint the problem.

No more stupid crying feelings, thank goodness. Some…things…alleviated that. Thirty hair elastics, some hairpins, a balloon, along with a few other miscellaneous items…*chuckle*

But the curious thing is that today at lunch, I was sort of hungry, but I had absolutely no appetite and so I didn’t eat my lunch at all. Suppertime was something of the same, though I wasn’t hungry at all…and I ate about half of a (tough) steak and two spoonfuls of vegetables before I was like, this is ridiculous; I’m not at all hungry. I was let off and now I’m procrastinating again. I almost can’t help it…I know there’s actually a lot of things needing to be done, some of which if I put off will only pile up later in an overwhelming wave…but, yes.

Kiwi with her hair up is quite the rare occurrence, and ditto with Elmo except with her hair down.

Any of you four of the five elements (where on EARTH is Letter Tag? I wasn’t listening at lunch) like/can bear techno? Yes…this is random, as I tend to be.

My stupid stupid Socials speech. It’s written so ridiculously formal and with such vocabulary that half of the class will have no clue what I’m saying, and the other half will be, “Why on earth are you speaking like this?” with a potential muttering of, “Showoff.” Seriously. But I have no idea how else to write it. I would be giving myself strange looks, too, if I had to listen to the speech I was writing. It’s just…yeah.

New favourite song for the being: “Hold Me Close Tonight”. Except I shan’t post lyrics because I’m really not completely sure of them. Yet.

I know SOMEONE is going to berate me for procrastinating. (Seriously. What normal fifteen-year-old talks like this? “Berate”? But…not much that I can do about it…it’s well blended into my way of speech. Along with, I realize, the word “like”. Not used quite in the way the stereotypical blonde ditz does, but still, I find it’s actually very hard for me to carry on a conversation without using “like”. It just slips in, unconsciously.)

“When I Close My Eyes” isn’t bad, either…but it’s sort of one of two…the last one doesn’t have words, I think.

It was cold tonight
Had no one to hold onto
Then you came along
You pulled me through
Darkness fades away
And I feel no pain
The sun will shine again

Anyways.

Yell at me for being a horrible person and not doing my theory, which is due on Saturday. I am quite screwed. So I think I will stop writing this and go do my homework! *groan* Planning, and Socials, and Science, and PE. Arg…

I am going to get sick of these songs soon – it’s all I’ve been listening to for two days! Hm…

Ja, ja. Going now.

Back after practicing piano, finishing speech, come to work on Science and Phys. Ed. Hm…

The butterfly my cousin made for me just fell off my bunk bed again and made me jump. I swear, one day that thing’ll give me a heart attack. Why can’t it just stay suctioned there?

Thursday morning:

I woke up with the headache still, which is weird since usually sleep does away with them. Not in this case. I’d measure my temperature but I don’t want someone to catch me with the thermometer and go, “You have a fever?” and make a big fuss out of it. I don’t think I have a fever. I hope not.

*groan* It’s that stupid speech thing today…

4 comments:

Kaeli said...

STEPHIE, YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON FOR NOT DOING YOUR THEORY!!!!!!! GET TO IT, GIRLY!!

How was that for ya? You keep mentioning your expansive vocabulary. Personally, I like it. It's nice to hear things that are different from the everyday stupid-person conversation. Yes, I realize I may have just called myself stupid. You make us smarter, Stephie-weffy-woowoo. (I know that's your favritist nickname ever) :D

Aurum said...

Um, Lindsay has Letter Tag, and no I don't like tecno. Haven't listend to much of it, but I don't really like it. And your vocab is cool. It's better then having to try and over explain a meaning which can lead you off a topic.

Kaeli said...

Oh yeah. I do like techno. It's funky. Funky is good. "Every Time We Touch" by Cascada has techno in it. I love it.

gabe said...

I probably like techno.
A large vocabulary is a lovely thing to have.