Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm Back...For A Little While

Wow…it feels like I haven’t blogged in forever? Hm.

Ooh…Thursday, my youth group got together to pack and decorate cookies for a World Vision fundraiser, and we got together at church on Sunday to sell them. We raised around $700 or so…not bad. Karla said she’d listed the goal as $1000 but knew she had been overambitious, and had actually expected about $500…but we went above that. Very nice. :)

A couple of us went up on the stage to announce the cookie sale…I didn’t say anything, but went up as a sort of support. Today Mrs. Peters said she saw me…and Luke saw me (he was actually on the cameras…or one of them), and apparently my dad missed me…I saw Kiersten up on the stage as one of the camel-thing puppets that they did part of the announcements with.

I should go out and buy a box of candy canes and come back and hand them out to you guys. Hee hee. I suddenly have a visual of Kiwi taking two candy canes and holding them to her head as if they were antlers. And now that I’ve thought of it, I think, it’s actually very like her…*laugh*. How have candy-gram sales been, Linds?

Oh, and thanks for filling out my planning sheet thing for me…wow…your results were a whole lot different than mine.

Hm, my wrist hurts. Could be due to overly excessive typing…or not…*shrugs* I know my back does hurt due to this position.

I have been listening to nothing but techno and the such this past week. Wait, wait – that’s not true, actually. I listened to a deal of Linkin Park last night or Sunday night or something like that…I forget. Ah, well.

My leg has gone numb…

It was actually really nice outside today. I mean, it was windy and all, but it wasn’t cold or anything, and the wind was nice. The sky was actually blue, I think…very nice. Just so there are no power outages resulting in no school.

2 comments:

Kaeli said...

No power outages??? I don't care what you have going on this week, power outages are AWESOME!!!! You're crazy, girl.

Hm. The antlers thing sounds kind of fun.....

gabe said...

you sound happier than you have been sounding for a while. this makes me happy.congradulations on your fundraiser.