Sunday, September 17, 2006

When You Fall Everyone Sins...

From "Move Along" by the All-American Rejects. Reminds me of Adam and Eve..."In Adam's fall, we sinned all." Very true, eh? Yeh...I like this song.

My nails now all sport a light coat of purple-blue polish, which in itself as a colour is quite nice, but not so much on nails.

I am not a girly-girl and painting nails is a pretty darn big occurrence. Did I spell that right? Occurence. That looks better. I think there's only one R.

I think that the reason I made my blog pink and all is because there is this little subconscious part of me that demands I should balance out my feminine side in using a colour that I do not favour. Oh dear goodness, this is confusing. It confuses even me.

Surprisingly, I like the song "Lips of an Angel". It just sounds nice. The message behind it isn't all that moral.

1 comment:

Ignis said...

Steph, UPDATE!!! We want to hear the crazy thoughts going on in your mind, if only for the reason that we get a laugh. And write more of your stories, too!!!