Saturday, September 16, 2006

Purple Nail Polish

My jaw is numb. Which is expected, because I think Novocaine is supposed to do that when it's doing it's job, but now my lip is numb, my tongue isn't, my teeth are "thawing", and the numbness has spread up the side of my jaw, numbed the inside of my ear, and has travelled all the way up to my head so now there is a little numb spot on my head.

Did my dentist angle the needle wrong?!?

I'm hungry.

Oh yeah. I chose a little bottle of pretty purple polish (Woot! Alliteration!) even though I never use nail polish. Ever.

Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, my dear dear story, is suffering. (Why aren't underlines allowed here?) I wrote myself into a rut, and since I hate backtracking, I suppose I will just have to write myself OUT of said rut or stay there. Forever. Which would be a shame, because then John's story will never unfold.

Ooh yeah. Ya know, the story at whatsitcalled fictionpress.com/~chiclets? Yeah. ^_^

No comments: