Sunday, June 17, 2007

Necesito Sueño

I had totally intended to sleep in on Saturday morning, but that didn't happen, and I can't really sleep in today cuz of church. I am going to be in so much trouble...yay caffeine. Caffeine is my friend. ^_^

Totally forgot what else I was going to say. :(

Ah, Luke, you did recommend that I not come, but I wanted to. I guess it was worth it, somehow...I did see all you people that I knew graduate. And I did get my Spanish done, too. In those three or so hours. I stood up on the balcony...better than sitting, because I get fidgety -

Oh, fidgety...horrible when you're so sleep-deprived that you no longer want to fall asleep in class, but instead you have a lot of energy, like a tightly coiled spring. Makes me feel that if I didn't move around, I would certainly explode. So I have to "go to the washroom" and take a little hike to rid myself of some of that energy. That would be awful if it happened on exam day! Oh dear. Two and a half hours of just sitting there.

I know there's only two more days of school left. I know it, but I'm not comprehending. How can this be? It can't end yet! *sigh* I guess good things aren't really meant to last forever though. I'm really glad band continues a bit past that, though. Who's going to the thing on July 6? Dave, you can come, can't you?

When did we get our yearbooks last year? Was it after exams? No? Was it on the last day (Tuesday?)

Oh crap I have a Spanish exam tomorrow. Forgot about that.

1 comment:

tripleskinny said...

TOTALLY going to be there on the 6th. It's going to be AMAZING!

I can't wait. haha, just kidding, I can.