Wednesday, March 14, 2007

"Like Wow!"

"Like Wow!" by Leslie Carter and off the Shrek soundtrack I borrowed off Janelle so very long ago. Freakishly long ago, it seems.

Yes, I'm posting from home. So much for what I've said. Just goes to show how shallow I am. =^_^=

I'm going to take some lyrics out of context - because the entire song sorta gives mixed messages...or something. So:

Should I hesitate
When I feel this great
Don't wanna make
A big mistake
Don't wanna make
A thing of playing games
I'm just trying to say

My life is...interesting. And a whole mix of other emotions, I'm sure. Goodness! Ha, as the quote goes, "Men; can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em." Funny how that works. Life is much more fun, for lack of a better word, and all the more complicated.

o.O...I think I'm trying to say something here, but I should really be doing homework before I get in trouble.

*frustrated look*

No comments: