Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Changes

Welp, here's a pretty little revelation for y'all. Last year, Mr. Diakow mentioned that our grade ten year would have trials, or would be a trial, or something like that, and I did not want him to be saying stuff like that. I mean, it was like foreboding or something...

I forgot about that not before too long, but it now occurs to me that there have been many changes in my life this current school year. Little things, like my taste in music (*grin*) and clothing, maybe. Other things, like issues with friends, different friends and different issues...also, some other things...='_'= *smirk*

Then we almost died. Wow, I never blogged that, did I? It feels like...it doesn't feel like I could've almost died. I don't know. It's sort of strange...and sort of sad...

Blah. I gave Luke the PDA to hold - did he leave with it, too? *frown*

And Luke didn't hurt you too much, did he, Kaeli? He's awfully mean to Grace, ya know...*sticks tongue out*

Oops, it's 4:00. Time to go! :)

2 comments:

Myrddraal said...

I was not that mean. Besides grace deserved it, what with all the hair pulling she does. Sorry about the pda but I completely forgot about it.

Kaeli said...

No, he didn't hurt me that much. There was just one point when my shoulder hurt a bit, but nothing serious. As you might be able to tell, I've gotten over it. Although I don't think I can forgive him for my mutilated thumb...for at least another day. :)