Friday, July 07, 2006

Hong Kong

Well, we're here, our second official day in Hong Kong. Kowloon, to be more specific. It's rather humid here, but that was to be expected. Ugh...I'm not particularly tolerant of heat, but the air conditioner is present in nearly every building around.

We spent - THIRTEEN - freaking hours on the plane from San Fran. to HK! Killer...literally. Hah.

Watched several in-flight movies - Kaeli, I have a recommendation. "Take the Lead" is based on a true story on a guy named Pierre Dulane who in the movie taught a DT class of delinquent students to dance. Dance.

I want to dance!

Ahem.

Jet lag is quite weird.

We walk a lot, everywhere. My feet still hurt.

It's about 11:30 am here, contrary to 8:30 pm over in Canada, which my watch is still set to. We're fifteen hours ahead, if anyone bothers to know.

Well, am off to lunch now, meaning more walking. Lol. Rain here is fast, sudden, and somewhat sporadic.

Man, this is random all-over-the-place, but I'm hurrying. We reserved a time at the restaurant/buffet and we're going to be late...

I'm fifteen. This is insanely weird.

Signing off - Steph.

No comments: